Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A time for everything...





Often I think of my life...4 yrs...5 yrs ago....good life...fun life....all I had to do was worry abt school, and chilling with friends..

Me and my tv partner...lol...he has a couple now..but yeah, me and him, we actually acted a scene for our expose' segment for the show, It was on paternal rights...lots of people laughed when they saw it..and after I remember us two asking ourselves whether we would be good parents...

He has a boy of 4 months now...and I a daughter of 15 months...we love our kids to death..and for them, we shall make a bigger and better comeback...

so this is to our kids..

we love you...and from us both...you are the unconditional love we both were longing to have in our lives..right D?

No comments:

Post a Comment