Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friendship....the one relationship that keeps us going even when the world is blue..








Friends...Friends...Friends...we have them all around us...some are true, and well...some are just..mmhhppppffff....I remember a saying...true friends are like diamonds, very hard to find...but false friends are spread everywhere just like leaves during autumn...

If you are one of the lucky ones who has had the same friend for years and years...then lucky you...

My men friends, don't feel offended, will post another one just for you....but this is for my Girlfriends at home...Friends at work...I cherish and appreciate you all...If I don't show you enough, then am sorry...but just know that my life wouldn't be the same without y'all....May the Lord shine his light on you...Bless you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment