Friday, April 9, 2010

LeBron To Likely Miss World Championships



LeBron James’ summer vacation will include a new contract (and possibly new team), a movie role, but it’s looking like it won’t include playing for Team USA.

The Cavs forward said it’s looking “very, very shady right now” (who says shady?) that he will have time to play at the world championships in Turkey for the United States.

“I got a really, really, really, really, really busy summer,” James said on Wednesday. “I would love if I had the opportunity and the time to play to represent my country and go out there and do that. But there’s a lot of things I need to take care of first.”

James will be acting in “Fantasy Basketball Camp,” a comedy directed by Malcolm D. Lee.

And of course, there’s that whole contract thing, which could include looking for a new place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment