Monday, April 5, 2010

FROM A DIARY OF A BROKEN HEART...

I might have not been the best lover...But you know how much I loved you
You know I cared and loved you.....You know I was always there by your side

Today, I wake up to this empty space in my heart, and bed...I wish I didn't give you much, I wish it didn't hurt me as much, When things did not go well for you...
I was always there by your side..I was there to shelter you....I was patient with you
I offered you food and shelter,most of all I offered you unconditional love

When you found your feet again..You slowly broke my heart for several times
Yet my love for you never changed..I never thought it had a reason to change
I was patient with you once again

For what is worth....I’m sorry for loving you...I’m sorry for being there when you needed me most....I’m sorry for being patient with you....I’m sorry for being the father of your child


When I do write again, I hope and pray it my goodbye...

Page from a diary of a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment